After the success of the 2015’s event, we are delighted to bring you Devizes Guitar Fest & Luthier Fair 2017 on 29th April.
A lot of hard work has been going on behind the scenes over the last 14 months to make sure it is even bigger and better than before. The team behind the festival have listened to the comments and the event will be run with all feedback considered to ensure it is a great experience for all involved.
Daytime Fair Tickets: £6* (10am – 5:30pm)
Full Day Tickets: £12* (10am – Curfew Includes access to Jon Amor Band Live Performance)
Evening Ticket: £10* (Jon Amor Band Live Performance only)
This wonderfully unique event featuring some of the most talented craftsmanship from around Britain will include guitars, Harps, violins and amplifiers made, by hand, by the people in front of you. Come along and get hands on with instruments that have been lovingly crafted and expertly engineered.
In the evening, those who choose to get a Full Day Ticket will be treated to a live performance from one of the area’s most loved artist, Jon Amor Band.
Featuring stalls by:
– MPL Guitars UK (Handmade Electric Guitars)
– JJ Amps (Handmade Amplifiers)
– Kevin Almy, Master Luthier (Handmade Acoustic Guitars)
– Winspear Picks (Boutique Plectrums)
– Blackspot Guitars (Electric Guitars)
– AGG Guitars (Hobbyist Supplies)
– Kevin Aram Classical Guitars (Handmade Classical Guitars)
– David Dyke Fretted Instrument & Luthiers Supplies
– Tonetech (Luthier Supplies)
– Kinkade Guitars (Handmade Acoustic Guitars)
– Allparts UK (Guitarist supplies and spares)
– Hands on Harps (Handmade Harps)
– Philip Walters (Handmade Violins)
More stalls will be added in the weeks leading up to the festival so ensure you keep checking back!
Fully licesnsed bar & food will be available throughout the day at the event.
All tickets available from https://
Special thanks to our sponsors:
– MPL Guitars
– Avon Trophies
– The Peppermill
Any enquireies, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
*If buying tickets online, booking charges may apply
The Devizes Guitar Fest & Luthier’s Fair is brought to you by Disorderly Sounds